Global Immersion in Textile and Fashion Industry from Cambodian Garment Training Institute
This training provides the participant with the attitude, the skills and knowledge to work in the global textile and apparel industry. It provides the participant an overview of the global textile and apparel industry, business and culture etiquettes of various countries and how to work in global environment with the right amplitude, attitude and expectations.
- Know who are the major trading partners in the textile and apparel industry versus the major fashion cities of the world.
- Identify who are the key and leading players amongst the mills, manufacturers, buying offices and retailers in the textile and fashion industry.
- Understand history and evolution of the Cambodia’s textile and fashion industry
- Compare the differences in the stages of economic development and cultural differences in the various countries
- Understand the business and cultural etiquettes of various countries
- Demonstrate the right attitude and expectations about working
- Currently working in the apparel industry or aspire to work in the apparel industry
- Possess university, diploma or high school certificate
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English proficiently
- Basic computing skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
-Training Hours 16
-Assessment Hours 1.5
-Total Hours 17.5
Student must fulfil the following requirements:
- 75% attendance rate of total training hours per module
- Assessed and be competent for every module
Upon successful completion of the course, student will be
awarded the CGTI Certification which is nationally endorsed and
recognised by industry partners.
ATTITUDE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Free trade agreements, trade remedies and WTO framework.
- The history and evolution of the Cambodia’s textile and fashion industry, who’s who in the Cambodia textile and fashion industry and role of the federation
- History, level of economic development, culture, common beliefs and common behavior of the selected countries
- Legal requirements with regards to visa, tax policy, social security and insurance of selected countries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Assistant Merchandisers to Merchandise Managers
- Marketing Executives and Managers
- Product Development Executives and Managers
- Sourcing Executives and Managers
- QA Auditors, QC Inspectors and QA/QC Managers
- Assistant Designers
- Production Supervisors and Managers
- Industrial Engineers, Work Study Officers
- Compliance officers/auditors/managers