Google Sheets for Excel Users Training Course
Google Sheets is a cloud-based spreadsheet application for formatting and analyzing data. Google Sheets is a great alternative to Excel that provides cloud capabilities and more.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data analysts who wish to use Google Sheets for data analysis.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build spreadsheets with Google Sheets.
- Use formulas that work both in Google Sheets and Excel.
- Format and analyze any data.
- Create data visualizations with charts and graphs.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Price per participant: 203240236 VND
Duration : 14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- A basic understanding of computers
- Data Analysts
Google Sheets Overview
- What is Google Sheets?
- Google Sheets features
- Google Sheets vs Excel
Google Sheets Fundamentals
- Creating, sharing, formatting spreadsheets
- Working with pivot tables
- Sorting and filtering data
- Using find and replace
Functions and Formulas
- Creating functions and formulas
- Using lookups
- Creating charts and graphs
Google Sheets Advanced
- Pulling data
- Creating macros
- Using add-ons
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE