Welcome to The Hanoi Musicland School of Music – formed by the participation of lecturers from Vietnam National Academy Of Music, the lecturers who have deep experience in the field of art communication and teaching music since 1996.
Though in any age groups, if you are looking for a reliable address to begin a course of music (piano, organ, singing, guitar, violin, trumpet, drum, Vietnam traditional, instruments, music theory, author …) for yourself or your child, don’t hesitate to contact us via the hotline: 0933 180 166 or directly register at one of three bases of HaNoi Musicland to arrange your training schedules.
- Western Instruments: Piano, Organ, Guitar, Violin, Cello, Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Drums, Ukulele… (1 teacher / 1 student) for all age groups.
- Traditional Vietnamese Instruments : Dan Tranh, Dan Bau, Nhi, Nguyet, Bamboo Flute for adults and children (1 teacher / 1 student)
- Singing (Vocal) for all ages.
- Music Theory, Music Dictation. The basic courses for beginners and advanced courses follow international curricula.
- Music Sensuality: Do Re Mi/ Gogo Music class (Music theory – English Singing / Vietnamese Singing – Choreography) for children 3-6 years old.
- Dance Sport classes for children (4-6 years old and 7-9 years old).
- Training courses, exam preparation for the application for Conservatory and School of Art – Music Pedagogy.
- Singing course, express set-up choreographed music perfomance for individuals and collectives participating agencies festivals and music contests on stage and television…
- Advanced internaltional curriculum systems with the books such as : Gogo Piano, Guitar (Musicland copyright – internal circulation)
Please contact us for more information.