Effective Learn To Swim Programme For 4 Months To 4 Years Old
Every baby & toddler has the potential to become a Water Baby.
The sooner a child discovers the freedom of buoyancy and underwater swimming, the more relaxed and independent he or she will become.
Swimming lessons at an early age helps in their physical, social and emotional development. It also helps them to prepare for proper swimming and leads them to a healthy lifestyle! In addition, research shows early swimming also helps a young child in a growing sense of self-esteem, confidence and independence.
Our aquatic specialists are committed to ensuring a comfortable learning experience for you and your child. We have specially designed our syllabus in a step by step manner to cater to young children’s ability. Join us now for the fun journey, witness every stage of your child’s growth!
What Are Babies Going To Learn?
Stage 1: Water Familiarisation
Children will learn how to explore in and around the water safely.
Stage 2: Breath Control
Children will learn how to hold their breath when verbal and kinesthetic trigger is given.
Stage 3: Trauma-Free Submersion
Children will develop confidence in submerging underwater and discover the freedom of buoyancy.
Stage 4: Free Floating
Children will learn how to float without assistance to the ledge of pools or between adults.
Stage 5: Propulsion
Children will learn basic hand paddling and leg kicking action to move around in the water.
Stage 6: Independency
Children will learn how to swim between adults, grabbing shirts to pull themselves up, turn and swim back to the ledge and get out of the pool, all by themselves.
Our Baby & Toddler Swimming Program
With years of teaching experience since 2007, Happy Fish has developed a highly effective teaching system that has successfully taught thousands of children how to swim with confidence. Following an engaging and fun curriculum, one can expect a pleasant learning experience which produces tangible results.
Classes at Happy Fish are running perpetually with no fixed term, in order to develop a good consistent routine in our students. This also enables them to be able to minimise disruption, while promoting progression. Every stage is expected to last about 1 to 2 terms (10-20 lessons), with some of the key milestones being:
- Beginner Stage: Submerge & float comfortably
- Intermediate Stage: Swim a short distance
- Advance Stage: Swim independently for long distance
Being AUSTSWIM Gold Level Recognised Swim Centre, Happy Fish instructors are certified AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics.
We love to give you and your baby the best swimming experience since birth! We bring your baby back to the water world just like when they were inside mummy’s tummy. Our job is to train you, parents, to be the best swimming teacher of your little champion. Come and join us to start your babies’ wonderful swimming journey today!
- Happy Fish @ Kota Damansara
- Happy Fish @ Sunway Subang
- Happy Fish @ SS23 Taman Sea
- Happy Fish @ Sunway Iskandar JB
- Happy Fish @ Mont Kiara (coming soon)
- Happy Fish @ Klang (coming soon)
- Babies: 4 to 23 months old
- Toddlers: 2 to 4 years old
- Kids: 5 to 13 years old
- Babies & Toddlers: 30 minutes per lesson
- Kids Beginner: 45 minutes per lesson
- Kids Intermediate & Advance: 60 minutes per lesson
- Weekday: RM560 per term (Baby/Toddler) / RM660 per term (Kid)
- Weekend: RM660 per term (All Ages)
- Term: 10 lessons with 4 make-up credits
- Group size: max. 6 students (all category except Kids Intermediate & Advance level at 10 students)
- Get a complimentary Featured Videography when you register for 3 terms in a single transaction.
Private Lesson’s Fees
- Individual: RM500/4 sessions
- 2 in a group: RM600/4 sessions
- 3 in a group: RM700/4 sessions