High Impact Presentation Skills
Present Professionally & Full of Confidence
Presentation skill is a paramount. The information you present is often critical for you or for the organisation. And the way you do it, good or bad can make a difference not only to your very own career and reputation, but also to people’s life and your organisation’s performance.
The ability to communicate and presenting well are not inherited nor comes solely from talent. It is learned skill developed through discipline, planning and practice.
High Impact Presentation Skills training offers you a practical and hands-on exercise and learning points on how to create and deliver impactful presentation, designed to meet the needs of the audience and you as the speaker. You will learn the preparation and strategy necessary to develop impactful presentation, tricks and tools of presenting and hands-on fun exercise where your short presentation will be videotaped and evaluated.
- Setting personal objective of participating in this training
- Understanding the factors that make a presentation impactful
- Formulating a “Persona”, understanding the types of audience, preparing presentation materials and design
- Selecting multimedia and visual usages, and stage strategy
- Managing emotional and communication quotients during presentations
- Coping with changes while delivering powerful presentations
- Practice to perfection (individual presentation is videotaped), and Discussion, Evaluation and Feedback.
Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
Professionals, who care to develop your presentation skills that will benefit your personal and professional life.
Whether you’re an organisation that needs to train a group of your staffs or a single professional wanting to upgrade your qualifications, we are here for you.
Together, we can achieve the results you want.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE