High Impact Presentations
Participate in this program as if you had a personal trainer. Almost from the beginning of this training you have started presenting. You will practice presenting at least eight times over three days during this program. Your presentation is recorded and evaluated. Both during and at the end of your presentation, you will receive personal guidance from a trained trainer.
We firmly believe that the methods used in this High Impact Presentations program will make you a reliable presenter. This is the uniqueness of our program.
This class is small in size with a supportive environment. Intensive training so the results are amazing. Join us.
Note: Due to the individual coaching process, the number of participants in the class is very limited.
Fees : 4000000
The High Impact Presentations program benefits managers who have previous experience with presentations. This program is especially useful for executives who regularly speak to groups of people, salespeople and anyone who needs professional presentation skills.
This program is not recommended for those with no experience in public speaking.
You Will Learn How To:
- Recognizing the type of audience
- Setting presentation goals
- Develop the main theme
- Making presentations
- Convince your audience with facts and examples
- Creating a positive first impression
- Presenting newly mastered material or complicated material
- Selling ideas, your organization and yourself
- Using the latest technology (Power Point)
- Leading Q&A sessions effectively
- Communicate clearly and authoritatively
- Become more relaxed and natural when delivering presentations
- Display competence and confidence every time you speak
- Look enthusiastic
- Think fast
- Using expression, body language and modulation to make an impact
- Motivate and convince every audience, every time
- Show credibility
- Create a positive first impression
- Increase credibility
- Motivate others to action
- Present complex information clearly
- Respond to pressure situations
- Inspire people to embrace changes
- Present a report to management
- Communicate with greater impact
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE