TD Professional Education Group was founded in 1992. It has two subsidiary colleges – Hong Kong College of Engineering and Frontier Academy Education Center , which are both Pearson approved Education Centres offering BTEC programs. Hong Kong College of Engineering (HKCE) has established for over twenty years. It has been organizing a series of BTEC programs: Level 3 Diploma, Level 5 Higher National Diploma and Level 6 Diploma (Distance Learning). HKCE also provides the Continuing Professional Development Courses (CPD) and CEng Consultation Services. There are many students who graduated from HKCE or participating in its professional programs.
Frontier Academy Education Center provides a vast numbers of business and management courses which emphasize both academic theories and real life practices. They all aim to to enhance students’ competitiveness and readiness for diversified challenges and ever-changing international business environments.
Pearson is one of the largest certification organization in United Kingdom. It is the only academic exams awarding certificates and vocational education qualifications organization in United Kingdom. It merges with the University of London Examination & Assessment Council (ULEAC) and becomes the largest organization of examination board – Edexcel.
Pearson’s programs are all regulated by the Department for Education and Skills (DfEs) and the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). It also cooperates with government, academic institute and large enterprises closely to design the programs. Pearson BTEC Level 3, Level 5 and Level 6 programs are recognized by over 120 universities in the world.
The programs offered by HKCE and the Frontier Academy Education Center are high valued in strengthening students’ competitiveness in both engineering and business industries.
Hong Kong College of Engineering (HKCE) is one of the subsidiaries of TD Professional Education Group Limited, in cultivating talents for the industry, for the benefit of the community spirit, founded by registered professional engineer in 1992, which is a new concept of professional schools, focusing mainly on provide academic, professional, and practical knowledge and technical training courses.
HKCE has successfully applied an HKCAAVQ accredited programme under Hong Kong Qualification Framework recognition, in HKQF Level 3, the title award is Diploma in Surveying. Student is also recommended to do double registration for HKQF Level 3 Diploma in Surveying and BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Civil Engineering)
- BTEC Level 4 Higher Certificate in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Surveying)
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering-Heating, Ventilation & Air-conditioning)
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Civil Engineering)
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.