Hong Kong Language School
Mandarin (Putonghua) is the official language in Mainland China and Taiwan. It is also a language widely spoken in other Asian countries. The main focus of our language courses will be the development of your communication competencies, i.e. listening and speaking.
Cantonese is the most widely spoken form of Chinese language in Hong Kong, Macau and Guangdong Province. So if you target to communicate with people in Hong Kong, then learning Cantonese will be your choice.
Chinese Reading & Writing
This course introduces Chinese characters writing and reading to you in a highly comprehensive and systematical way. Learning to read and write Chinese will give you a lifetime intellectual stimulation. Traditional Chinese is used in regions like Hong Kong and Taiwan. Simplified Chinese is used in Mainland China, Singapore, etc.
We also provide private tuition in individual or group setting. We customize language course to suit the needs of our clients. This type of study is especially popular with students who have special requirements and require higher flexibility.
- Student normally meets our teacher once or twice a week
- Any day at any time, from Monday to Friday (in some special cases, weekend), from 9am to 9pm. Class scheduling is highly flexible.
- Late evening or early morning lessons are possible.
- A private group lesson can be scheduled the same way as a private individual lesson.
- Flexible Schedule: You can schedule your class almost at any time you want.
- Flexible Location: You can have your lesson at our school, your home, or your office. Travelling fee will be charged according to your venue.
- Flexible Teaching Methodology: Private lesson allows our teacher to assess and design a suitable teaching approach for the individual student.
- We believe everyone has an ability to learn languages but it is a matter of finding the right teaching approach to unlock your potential. This is why our teachers aim to find a suitable approach to enhance your language proficiency.
- You may also request a specific learning style: Immersion, Conversational, Grammar and Writing focus, etc.
- A free consultation is available to all prospective language students.
Many other customized language programmes, for example Business Mandarin and Legal Mandarin, etc., have been designed by our school for the benefits of individuals and corporations in particular industry.
With us, children can learn Chinese taught by well-trained and experienced native speakers in a fun, yet structured way. We pride ourselves in providing the best quality of teaching environment for learning Chinese language. In a relaxed atmosphere with qualified native teachers, everything is oriented towards your child and reflected their interests and needs.
Mandarin / Cantonese Half-day Course
Starting Date：1st Feb, 2021
Monday – Friday：9am – 11am / 11am – 1pm / 2pm – 4pm / 4pm – 6pm
Mandarin / Cantonese Full-day
Starting Date：1st Feb, 2021
Monday – Friday：10am – 12nn & 1pm – 3pm
Mandarin / Cantonese Evening Course
Duration: 1st Feb, 2021 – 8th Mar, 2021 Mon & Wed; 7pm – 9pm OR
Duration: 2nd Feb, 2021 – 9th Mar, 2021 Tue & Thur; 7pm – 9pm
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.