Human Resources Management Fundamentals
Essential Human Resources Management For HR Practitioners
Human Resources (HR) play a far more integral role and they can add value to a company. HR is the department for managing recruiting, compensation, benefits and company policies hence HR managers have abundant valuable information that can support the planning of growth strategies, succession plans and long-term business goals.
However, being a new HR manager or business partner requires comprehensive understanding of human resource management elements of an organisation before enabling HR or Business Partner Department to be the “go-to” department.
This course will cover various aspects of HR management that a manager or HR professional will have to face on their assignment. This course is suitable for new HR managers or HR practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge in the overall spectrums of HRM
Duration: 2 Days
- Understand HR management concepts & theories
- Job specification and responsibilities of HR manager
- Employment terms & conditions
- Define the factors for HR planning
- Provide an effective job analysis, and compensation & benefits
- Understand the elements of performance appraisal
- Training & development
- Employee relations
- Termination or separation
- Understand the role of HR in Organisation’s change management
Who Should Attend
This workshop is aimed at any existing and newly promoted supervisors or managers in HR management or in any field who are currently working administering or managing Human Resources functions.
Together, we can achieve the results you want.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE