Cross-cultural workshop for Executives & Managers
Effective Leadership in Indonesia
Leading a company and leading people are a big challenge when working in a foreign country.
Managers have to master cultural differences, need to learn about cultural patterns and leadership styles which are different from the once applied in their home-country.
Being aware of those cultural differences and patterns makes your expat assignment more effective and your leadership more efficient.
Who should attend?
Indoconsult’s “Management Training Indonesia” will be of benefit to you if you are:
- Executive in an Indonesian subsidiary
- Managing Indonesian teams, employees and workers
- Leading companies in Indonesia
- Managing projects in Indonesia
- Cultural differences in Indonesian
- Leadership styles in Indonesia
- Differences between western and Indonesian leadership
- Insights from successful Indonesian management
- Communication and team management
- Cross-cultural competence for leaders
- Project Management in Indonesia
- Conflict and Crisis Management
- Developing your effective Indonesian leadership style
- Organization and work planing in Indonesia
- Leadership appearance and business etiquette
- Lead and develop employees to excellent performance
The training will give you the right tools to master cultural obstacles in order to achieve your goals in Indonesia. During the training you will have the chance to develop your Indonesia Leadership toolkit under guidance of the trainer.
Our trainers are experienced managers & intercultural experts having a broad practical experience on leadership and management in Indonesia.
In addition, you can also benefit from our coaching for managers and leaders on an individual basis to improve and develop Indonesian leadership skills.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.