Interactive Business Case Studies by SIB School of Language
The focus and goal of “Interactive Business Case Studies” is to
- improve the oral fluency of students
- learn how to write effective executive summaries
- strengthen speaking in a ‘debating / positioning / conversational’ situation with confidence
- understand reading comprehension utilizing today’s global topics
- enhance listening skills, focusing on the business domain
- utilize English Idioms, phrases, expressions, slang, jargon and business vocabulary
- reinforce grammar skills
- build the students’ confidence to use English in a business environment comfortably
The scope of this 36-hour course is based on the actual contemporary business cases where students will read the case for a full understanding and from that they will develop a persuasive written Executive Summary.
Each student will have the opportunity to present an assigned case to the class Followed by an interactive class discussion defending both pro and con positions of the case.
Duration: 36 hour Course
Minimum Pre-Intermediate (B1 CEFR) proficiency required
Video / audio resources; Both Native English speaker and Indonesian facilitators
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.
Courses from same Trainer
More courses from this trainer
Other Courses you may be interested in
May you like Courses