Iridium: Cucumber and Selenium Based Testing Training Course
Iridium is an open-source web testing tool built around Cucumber and Selenium. It uses a Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach to testing.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to test a complex web application using Iridium.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create end-to-end tests that simulate the actions of a user as they navigate a web application.
- Automate the testing of themed applications with multiple styles.
- Create test cases that are readable to non-technical people.
- Execute tests in a wide variety of browsers.
- Use the Iridium Snippets package for Atom to facilitate test script writing.
- Reduce the costs of maintaining custom Java code and page objects.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : iridium
Duration :7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
– Experience with testing and knowledge of automated testing.
– No programming experience required.
– Test engineers
Fees : 31607 THB(Price per participant)
Venue : Regus, Bangkok
Overview of Iridium
Understanding the Iridium Ecosystem
Setting up the Testing Environment
Installing and Configuring Iridium
Writing Test Cases
Executing Tests in Different Browsers
Implementing Test Automation on Themed Applications
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
Please enter input field