You are a successful IT staff who has just been promoted to the IT manager. Skills of a technical expert are quite different from those of a manager. Or you have been an IT manager for many years, you have many ideas to renovate the IT activities to support your enterprise to be better, however, you do not know where to start and lack of confidence to move forward as you are not experienced in setting plans or lacking appropriate tools to deploy your ideas.
This training course on the skills of an IT manager will provide learners with the full knowledge and core skills, typical actual management case study with more than 100 tools that help you to be confident, and active to implement any ideas or requirements of enterprises.
This program is compiled and developed based on the practical experience on IT management of IT managers/CIO of financial groups, production and trade groups of Vietnam, US, Europe and Japan along with in-depth research on other famous training materials of CIO, foreign training partners in the IT management field.
- To provide the professional IT Manager with the necessary and comprehensive knowledge
- To improve skills on leadership, management of organization, human beings, technologies, policies, and daily activities
- To develop directions and IT strategic projects along with the short term, middle term and long term business strategies
- To control the results and operation process of the whole organization by applying and implementing projects such as design, system construction, IT application
- To develop an image of a successful leader and IT Manager .
What learners gain and can do after the training course ?
- Know how to assess, analyze the needs of support IT application to the business activities of enterprises efficiently based on the professional practicing tools.
- To construct comprehensive short term and long term IT development strategies (3 months, 9 months, 12 months, 24 months) to support the business demands and tightly attaching to the business development directions of enterprises
- To set plans, construct and manage the IT budget, budget for efficient investment
- To set, manage and implement IT projects efficiently (timely, within the budget, efficiency and quality)
- To make the IT cost saving plans for enterprises on a yearly basis that help to minimize the operating cost for the IT system
- To develop the management skills for suppliers, product selection (within the available resources and cost saving for the company)
- To make management process on IT service, assets, administrating the configuration as well as system change that help to run the system in such a stable manner
- To set plans, processes and manage IT activities including:
- LAN-WAN infrastructure architecture
- Data center
- Business application
- Enterprise system
- Back –up filing system and data restoring
- To overcome risks of system, maintain the continuous operation of the system
- To make the rules and regulations on confidentiality, operating policies of IT department, IT system risk management to assure the continuous business
- To make and deploy IT service models, IT function models in line with each enterprise; to improve the quality of the IT department to turn it into an information center of enterprises
- IT Administrator
- IT Supervisor
- IT Team Leader
- IT Assistant Manager
- IT Manager
- Those with career objective to become an IT manager/leader in the future
- Module 1: IT Manager’s Role
- Module 2: IT Strategy Planning
- Module 3: IT Project Planning
- Module 4: IT Service Management
- Module 5: IT Asset Management
- Module 6: IT Security & Risk Management
- Module 7: IT Budget Management
- Module 8: IT Procurement & Supplier Management
- Module 9: IT Department Management
- Module 10: IT Staff Motivation
- The standard materials of the Infochief institute (Vietnamese)
- Reference document (English)
- 500 IT Manager Toolkit – Forms, Checklists, Templates, Scorecards, Procedures, Flowchart, Guidance, Samples, Rules, Policies, Questionaire, Assessment, Comparision chart
The experts will apply the following training methods to convey the contents:
- Open discussion
- Case study
Difference of the training methods at Infochief
– Coaching based on the actual management models
– Practice training in line with the requirements of each position
– 100% is to practice the actual skills required by the daily work at the workplace
– To assure that after the training course, learners are confident at their work
– Senior staff are given priority for being introduced to our partners
Upon completion of the course : It is a must for the learners to complete a project at the end of the course, the aim is to assess the ability to apply the training contents to the actual working environment.
Graduation certificate: To be granted by INFOCHIEF with national validity.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the courses, please contact us.