This course is designed to provide participants with fundamental knowledge and understanding of basic Japanese business manner in order for them to work smoothly with Japanese companies and harmoniously interact with Japanese businesspeople.
This course in conducted twice per year:
1st : July – August (on Saturday only)
2nd : November – December(on Saturday only)
Three core parts of the content:
- Basic Japanese Language at Workplace
- General understand on Japanese language
- Basic Japanese conversation
- Japanese Basic Manner in Business
- Basic manner: theory and practice
- Japanese-style customer care
3.Basic Japanese-style Management
- Self-management: Daily time management, PDCA, 5-times why analysis
- Reporting, sharing information, and consulting (HO-REN-SO)
- Japanese style management for sustainable high productivity (5S & KAIZEN)
- Case studies and group discussion
- Site visit to Japanese companies
At the end of the course, participants are expected to:
- -Be able to use Japanese greeting and other general conversation in workplace.
- -Understand the different between Cambodian and Japanese business culture and manner.
- -Be able to demonstrate manner in greeting, interview, and in various situation with Japanese people.
Please contact us for more information.