Jakarta Intercultural School (was Jakarta International School)
In its seventh decade, JIS is known the world over as an accomplished school, one that has weathered many storms and emerged as a positive, multicultural, and innovative learning environment.The JIS student body represents over 60 nationalities, with more than 2400 total students.
At JIS, we prepare students from across the globe to be best in what they aspire for and at the same time, be best for the world they live in.
- A Community of Care that values respect and inclusivity
- Engaging with Indonesia through collaborative teacher-training programs and the JIS Bhinneka Tunggal Ika student scholarship
- Creating change alongside service organizations
- Serving as environmental custodians for a sustainable future
- Promoting wellness for physical, emotional and creative growth
- Working with and for the community as partners in service learning
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.