Japanese Language for Beginners by The Study by Enderun Colleges
The Study by Enderun’s Japanese Language Training course provides students with a foundation that focuses on ironing out the nuances of Japanese grammar and expanding the student’s vocabulary toward practical, day-to-day applications. Spanning from conversational Japanese to presenting and negotiating in Japanese, the course caters to a broad range of students with diverse needs. Start your Japanese language journey.
At the end of the program, students are expected to:
- Recognize Japanese characters and grammatical structures;
- Expand their vocabulary of Japanese word, phrases, and sentences;
- Respond appropriately in spontaneous conversation to context-specific prompts;
- Execute pronunciation of Japanese words and writing techniques of Japanese characters correctly.
At the end of the 20-hour course, students will be able to:
- Have a basic knowledge and skill of Japanese used in daily communication;
- Understand simple oral and written texts and ascertain specific information on simple topics;
- Develop an insight into Japanese-speaking life, culture and society.