Balinese cooking class is a creative process and simple a lot of fun. You will learn the technique and become familiar with the fresh herbs, spices and many other ingredients which make Balinese food delightfully tasty as well as nutritious.
In Jeding Bali Cooking Class you will be guided and demonstrated by our experienced chef in the Balinese compound house with a beautiful setting overlooking a deep ravine with green vegetation surrounded. You will meet the family who will make you feel very welcome.
Jeding Bali Menu( Cooking Class)
In this cooking class you will learn how to make this menu below:
- Sup Jamur (Mushroom Soup)
- Tempe Manis (Sweet Fried Tempe)
- Sayur Urap (Mix vegetables in Coconut Spices)
- Sate Lilit (Balinese Satay)
- Pepes Ikan (Steamed Fish in Banana Leaf)
- Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice)
- Pergedel Jagung (Fried Dumpling Corn)
- Sambal Matah (Raw Spices with Coconut Oil)
- Dadar Gulung (Rolled cake with Coconut and Palm Sugar)
All the above menu will be made by your hand and you will savor for lunch or dinner.
Time & Schedule:
We offer two times cooking class everyday
Morning Class: 08.30 – 13.30
Afternoon Class: 14.30 – 19.30
Pick up Time:
Area Morning Afternoon
Nusa Dua 06.00 – 06.30 13.00 – 13.30
Kuta 06.30 – 07.30 13.30 – 14.00
Sanur 07.00 – 07.30 14.00 – 14.30
Ubud 08.00 – 08.30 14.00 – 14.30
Price: IDR 350.000/Person (Minimum 2 Persons)
Free shuttle service for Ubud area, additional charge may apply for others area.
Please contact us for reservation.