Key Account Management
Most Sales people manage their account by simply moving from one transaction to the next. They put all their time, effort and talent in closing one deal after another. And they think that for as long as they get an order every month from the account, they’re managing the account right.
Then one day it happens. The Orders stop coming in. And they wake up to the harsh reality that competition has eased them out. The large account has decided to deal exclusively with just one supplier for your particular item… and it isn’t you!
You and everyone else in your office are stunned. You can’t help wondering, “How did this happen?” Everything seemed fine. You shake your head and ask, “Why couldn’t we have seen it coming?” Then you think about your other accounts. And you wonder if competition is eroding your hold on them too. If the client’s internal politics is loosening your grip. You feel apprehension rising in your gut. “How do we protect our large accounts from competition? How do we secure our relationship despite the changes happening within the account? How do we ensure that we don’t lose the account?”…
The answer is clear: You need a plan… You need a strategy!
With Strategic Account Management, the participants will be able to
- Develop a strategic perspective on sales and customer relationships.
- Understand how competition and information technology impact on the success or failure of your relationship with your client.
- Understand what trends and opportunities drive your client’s business and how this impacts on your business.
- Anticipate and deal with potential barriers and threats to maintaining and growing your large accounts.
- Learn how to deal with the various decision makers and influencers in the customer’s field of play.
- Learn how to analyze, prioritize and maximize accounts.
- Understand the Buy-Sell Hierarchy and raise the level of your client relationship.
- Learn how to develop sponsors among the key influencers.
- Learn how to effectively deal with anti-sponsors.
- Develop a strategy that will build greater customer loyalty and help protect the account from competition.
- Develop an account strategy that will grow the account and build a long term profitable relationship.
- Create an action plan that will increase their chances of success.
This program is for sales people, account managers, and key account managers who want to make the most out of their key accounts.
INQUIRE ABOUT THE COURSE TODAY!