Kim Mex Construction & Investment established in 1999. We are a leading construction company in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Embedded in our culture of hard work, honesty, and getting the well done job, our history tells not only much about our past but also it does our present. Our record of succeeding, surviving, and striving to be the best is central to our reputation today.
With the sologan “Creating a sustainable future through building preservation, green architecture, and smart design” we are trying to build a dream house for clients.
- PM Experts: Project Management experts to lead, guide, and deliver your most strategic initiatives.
- Consulting: Consultancy services to build and improve your organization’s project management capabilities.
- PM College: Training coursed, Curriculum and professional development to strengthen your workforce.
- Research: Industry trends and best practices to keep your organization at the forefront of success
Design & Build
Owner manages only ONE contract with a single point of responsibility:
- Designer and contractor are on the same team providing unified recommendations.
- Changes are addressed by design-build entity, not used as excused.
- Building renovation are a reliable service of Kim Mex Construction that can help you renovate or restore a property to meet your needs.
- Many building and apartments were constructed for a style of living that won’t match modern requirements, and the team at Kim Mex Construction can help you to make the most of your properties potential.
- We work with a variety of architects and surveyors, as well as interior designers and expert. craftsmen to deliver contemporary buildings that are fit for modern living and for your needs. craftsmen to deliver contemporary buildings that are fit for modern living and for your needs.
- Consultants are professionals, typically, appointed by the client to perform expert tasks on a project. This might include: Providing advice on setting up and defining the project. Developing and co-ordinating the design.
- Preparing production information and tender documentation.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.