At LaZat Cooking, our goal is to bring Malaysian cooking to the world by sharing with you our family recipes, which we have savored and perfected over generations.
Malaysian food is a delectable fusion of various diverse cultures predominantly Malay, Chinese, Indian and Nyonya. At LaZat Cooking, you will be introduced to some of the traditional favorites like Nasi Lemak, Rendang, Char Koay Teow, Nyonya Curry and popular Malaysian desserts. On every day of the week another set of flavors is on the menu. We hope you will find our offers attractive and competitive.
- LaZat Cooking offers Authentic Malaysian Recipes, every day EXCEPT for Sunday & Monday
- Our regular classes are from 10:00 am and end by 1:30 pm
- We also cater to private group, corporate team building and children cooking
- After cooking, you will eat your own creation
- We cater to Vegan and Vegetarians too
- No Market Tour at the moment until further notice
- Transport can be arranged at extra cost otherwise use GRAB taxi to our house; Key in LAZAT COOKING SCHOOL – we are 20 mins drive from city centre
- WAZE is best to use if you are driving yourselves; Key in LAZAT COOKING SCHOOL
Please contact us for more information.