Le Tonlé Tourism Training Center is a not-for-profit training guest house providing vocational training to disadvantaged youth from Cambodia’s north-eastern provinces of Kratie, Stung Treng, Ratanakiri, and Mondulkiri.
Our guest house and restaurant in Kratie provide vital vocational training and a unique opportunity for travellers to support human resource development in Cambodia.
Le Tonlé Tourism Training Center is also a 13 rooms guesthouse located in the center of Kratie, in North East of Cambodia.
We also have a restaurant providing Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our restaurant offers traditional Khmer dishes and western food.
You are welcome to discover this nice place if you travel in this region!
Le Tonlé TTC also builds a stable partnership with the Ministry of Tourism, Provincial Department of Tourism, Mekong Discovery Trail Project and Netherlands Development Organization (SNV). Le Tonlé TTC received in 2016 the certificate of ASEAN Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) for Tourism Professionals from the Cambodian Ministry of Tourism.
Aims & Objectives
- To contribute to poverty reduction and ecological conservation of Cambodia by introducing responsible, sustainable tourism and by training the local population to cater for tourists.
- To give theoretical and practical training to young disadvantaged Cambodians in the different areas of tourism professions to enable them to obtain varied and worthwhile careers.
- To provide quality training in response to the requirements of tourism professionals in Cambodia.
- To integrate the values of responsible tourism in the training.
The Training Course
- Theoretical classes: General English, English for Tourism, Administration & Invoicing, Computer Literacy, Service Excellence, and Ecology.
- Practical classes: Hygiene, First Aid, House-keeping, Cooking & Food Preparation, Food & Beverage service, Front Office & Reception, and Job Application & CV Development.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.