Learn to Dive – Scuba Diver Course by Scuba Nation
PADI Scuba Diver is a great course for people who want to learn to dive but have a very short amount of time. In just 2 days you can safely become a certified Diver then able to go to a maximum of 12m with a PADI Professional guide.
You will learn about scuba fundamentals, equipment and techniques, plus 3 confined water sessions and 2 open water dives at our best dive locations – effectively you’re doing 60% of the PADI Open Water Course .
On completion of the Scuba Diver course, you will receive a permanent diving certification card valid anywhere in the world enabling you to go diving with a PADI professional and you can upgrade your skills to the full Open Water certification any time you like.
- You must be 10 years or over
- Complete a Diver’s Medical Questionnaire to determine if you require a dive medical from a doctor prior to engaging in dive activities
- You must be able to float/tread water for 10 mins
What you get
- The PADI Open Water Dive Manual or e-Manual so you can start in advance
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Confined sessions in a proper swimming pool, not just thrown in off the beach
- Academics and confined pool training can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI Certification
Please contact us for more information.