Maritime College No.1 is an educational and training institute combining scientific research, technology with philosophy and modern teaching methodology; ensuring good qualification to meet the requirements of society and STCW 1978/2010 Convention of IMO as well as the sea economic development strategy and labor exports.
The college at this moment owns:
– A training vessel – specialized international voyages for practical training students and commercial transportation;
– A seafarer’s basic training centre (life saving, fire fighting and first aid);
– Simulators of Ship Steering, Electrical Charts (ECDIS), Radar, ARPA, etc;
– Ship Engine Room Simulator;
– Computing Application Operational Ship Engine Room;
– Practical rooms for civil electric, ship electrical engineering and mechanical work;
– Seamanship practical training room for navigation rooms;
– A ship’s galley for practical cooking;
– Foreign language classrooms, Informatics practical rooms;
– Workshops have been equipped with full range of facilities for practical purposes, many other labs and professional facilities, etc;
– Centres for specialized sports training, swimming pool and stadium;
– A hostel for 1000 students.
Training Centres :
– Human Resource Development And Labor Export Center
– Maritime Professional Training Center
– Foreign Language and Infomatics Center
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.