MCNV is a Dutch NGO with CBF Recognition, the quality mark for charities issued by the CBF, Charity Supervisor. With the Recognition, organizations show that they meet strict quality requirements. Naturally, different requirements apply to larger organizations than to smaller ones. Around 80 percent of the private allowance is now supervised by the CBF. You can give to a Recognized Charity because you can assume that the organization actually contributes to a better world, handles every euro with care, is accountable and can be independently audited.
MCNV FOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
We aim to enhance fair and sustainable access to resources and services that improve the health and (social) inclusion of marginalized people in developing countries in South East Asia.
- Better access to better healthcare
- Appropriate help for people with disabilities, for women and for the poorest families
- Food security and sustainable agriculture contribute to better living conditions
- Entrepreneurship and financial knowledge help families out of poverty.
We envision a world in which the society supports all people in their development to the maximum well-being and full social position.
From offices in Lao PDR, Vietnam and the Netherlands, MCNV works for:
- ethnic minorities
- people facing poverty
- women and girls
- people facing discrimination or social exclusion
- disabled people
Thanks to your donation we can empower people and create positive changes to disadvantaged people.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.