Musicianship class by Soul Music & Performing Arts Academy
The SMPAA Musicianship class is designed to accompany other courses at SMPAA to provide students with a holistic musical understanding with both theoretical and practical elements. During classtime, students will build up their basic musical knowledge, practice and develop their musical skills, sensitivity and creativity through musical and ensemble activities.
– Learn the fundamentals of music theory
– Develop musical skills
– Inspire creativity and sensitivity via musical activities
– Apply knowledge and skills when using different kinds of instruments
– Building social and team work skills through ensemble activities
– Each student at each level is assessed in theory, skills and music appreciation at the end of each term
– Earn International Qualifications (Trinity or ABRSM) at appropriate levels
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.
Courses from same Trainer
More courses from this trainer
Other Courses you may be interested in
May you like Courses