National Institute of Public Health (NIPH) is a governmental organization in the Ministry of Health, Cambodia. The institute was officially recognized by the Royal Government of Cambodia in October 1997 as a successor to the National Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology. Since 2007, NIPH has become administratively autonomous institution.
NIPH is the representative body of the ministry of health providing public health and laboratory services, training and research to improve the health of the Cambodian people.
– Advocate for more support from MoH
– Resource mobilization
– Capacity building
– Conduct health system and policy research, program evaluation and national scale survey
– Infrastructure development
– Dynamic governance and management
– National and international collaboration and networking
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.