WHY CHOOSE NICKLEBEE MATH GROUP TUITION? :
– Small Class Size with 4 students per class
– Convenient locations in Bishan & Punggol
– Lessons conducted by Mr Zhou, an Alumnus of Raffles Institution (Gifted Education Programme) and National University of Singapore. He also achieved a Gold Medal in the Singapore Math Olympiad (ranked 23rd in Singapore) and a Distinction in the American Math Competition.
– Mr Zhou has been Featured Multiple Times in the Media and has received overwhelmingly Positive Reviews and Testimonials from Parents & Students.
– 89% of his Pri 6 students from the past 10 years scored A*/A for their PSLE Math Exams (twice the national average)! This achievement is made even more amazing because our policy has always been to accept ALL students from ALL schools without any entry barriers or selection tests. Students are only expected to come for lessons regularly with a POSITIVE attitude to learning.
WHY DO OUR STUDENTS HAVE THE EDGE?
– NickleBee Math™ which uses the C3PO™ Problem Solving Framework (developed in-house by Mr Zhou) to help guide our student’s reasoning and analytical thought process, and ensure a solid foundation of ALL 11 Heuristics tools and 18 Problem Solving Concepts, as required to ace the PSLE Math Exam.
– We teach the usage of our proprietary UNITARY Method (Version 2.0) to give our students the confidence and speed to solve ALL Challenging PSLE Math Problem Sums efficiently and accurately. Comparatively, students find the old model drawing method too cumbersome and tedious to use for tough questions.
– We use our NickleBee Math™ materials along with the “OnSponge” and the “Get Me Thinking” Math series to help your child master Problem Solving Skills & Heuristics and ace their math exams!
– Our students are provided Dynamic & Individualized tutoring, at their own pace, within a Small Group setting. As such, stronger students are not held back, and weaker students are given time to learn.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.