In order to vigorously inherit and develop the oriental food culture, the Oriental Culinary Art Academy has created complete kitchen facilities and a group of instructors composed of professional chefs to provide students with professional knowledge and practical opportunities, and promises to work hard to change and innovate to cater to the market To meet various dietary needs, move forward side by side with the times. This allows students to explore more different fields and their own flexibility in the future.
Why choose us
- Teaching medium: Chinese
- Small class teaching, no more than 16 students , so that students can get full attention and guidance
- Focus on practical cooking ability, summarize 90% practical training and 10% theory
- 4-month workplace training (internship) guarantee
- Australian Certificate III (Cert III)
Chinese Cuisine Professional Course
It aims to provide professional training for those who aspire to join the Chinese catering industry. Master the skills of cutting and matching knives, cooking methods of various Chinese dishes, heat control, seasoning essentials, thickening skills, etc.
Cooking trial class
A place for students to discover their enthusiasm for Chinese cooking, explore their interests, and then decide whether to join this culinary family.
Short-term professional courses
The duration of the course varies from a few hours to a few months, and it includes a variety of recipes to choose from. Short courses are suitable for individual, group or company events.
- Roasted Meat and Lo Mei Practice Training Course
- Dim Sum Art Course
- Corporate Training/Leisure Class
For more information please contact us.