- 4-yr. BS MARINE TRANSPORTATION
- 4-Yr. BS MARINE ENGINEERING
PAMMA is established in response to the prevailing needs to upgrade the technical skills of Filipino seafarer.
PAMMA is totally committed to achieve the quality standard of its Maritime Education and Training throughout the shipping industry worldwide.
The PAMMA Learning Center (PLC) offers pre-school, elementary, junior high school and senior high school education.
PAMMA is the only maritime school in the north with its own Training Center.
PAMMA is also committed to value formation, believing, among others, in integrity, discipline, freedom from vice, exemplary work ethics, and strengths of character.
PAMMA shall operate a Quality System under the Commission on Higher Education Revised Policies, Standards and Guidelines for the BSMT & BSMARE Programs, Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA STCW) Rules on the Inspection and Accreditation of Maritime Training Courses, and all applicable requirements of IMO’s STCW 1978 Convention including 2010 Manila Amendments.
PAMMA shall inspire a companywide commitment to this policy and the Quality System is a must. Quality shall be the commitment of everyone in the Institution. The Management shall lead this commitment.
PAMMA shall continue to be a reputable institution in the field of maritime education and related services.
PAMMA shall, as a matter of good business ethics, protect the interest of its students.
PAMMA shall commence and pursue a professional career and advanced studies in any maritime field of specialization.
PAMMA is the only maritime school in the north awarded by CHED and MARINA with full compliance on the SCTW 2010 Requirements
Maritime Training Programs :
- BASIC TRAINING
- Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibility
- RATINGS FORMING PARTS on NAVIGATIONAL WATCH
- RATINGS FORMING PARTS on ENGINEERING WATCH
- SHIP SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING & SEAFARERS with DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTIES (SDSD)
Non-Maritime Courses :
- 4-yr. BS CRIMINOLOGY
- 4-yr. BACHELOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION Major in: English, Math and Filipino
- 4-yr. BACHELOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION Major in: Pre-School Education
- 4-yr. BS TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- 4-yr. BS HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
- 2-yr. ASSOCIATE IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.