BSc programmed in Physics is designed with the aim of training students to have a good grasp of fundamental knowledge and general methods, and to appreciate and understand their important applications in the modern society. Courses are offered in the form of lectures, laboratories, seminars, and projects. In addition to the core courses, there are elective courses of advanced and / or applied nature at various levels. Advanced programmed leading to BSc(Hons), MSc, and MRes are also offered.
To build a foundation for excellence and encourage the development of the Hinthada University and promoting enthusiasm, interests and passion, in the study of physics, as curriculum.
- To awaken the young minds and discover their talents both in theory and in practical physics, through dedication to teach, commitment towards students and innovative instructional methods
- To support the developmental activities of University
- To make vital contributions in areas such as faculty, modern labs and demonstrate a high level of competence in the study of physics our objectives as international standards
- Design and Construction of Decimal Counter by Using PIC
- Seasonal Variation of Indoor Radon Concentrations in Building in Hinthada University
- Determination of the Arsenic Concentration in Rice Near the Hinthada Township by AAS Method
- Investigation of the Vibration Models of Lithium Iron Phosphate, UFePO4 with FTIR Spectroscopy
- ARDUINO Based Electrical Devices Controlled Circuit by SMS Message
- A Study of Nanomagnetics for Magnetic Quantum-Dot Cellular Automatic (MQCA) Logic Applications
- Study on Stractural and Optical Properties of NiCoZn Ferrites
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.