PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Training Course by iKompass
The Agile Certified Practitioner is a credential by the Project Management Institute recognizing individuals as skilled and knowledgeable in agile practices. Agile is a framework for implementing projects with focus on incremental delivery and fast feedback loop. Whereas traditional projects involve a lot of upfront planning for the entire scope of the project, an agile project takes the approach of planning for short sprints. The main assumption in an agile project is that requirements are likely to change and as such planning in detail for the entire duration of the project is futile.
The PMI-ACP® credential is best suited for anyone working in software development. This includes anything to do with innovation, updates, maintenance and design. The core tenet of agile project management is to plan and execute short iterations which are usually time-boxed. The responsibilities of a typical project manager are delegated within the team to do away with the old command and control style of management.
Training with us guarantees you with your exam result and tremendous knowledge of Agile best practices across industries. Our facilitators come with more than 10 years experience in implementing large scale software across different countries and verticals. The knowledge gained in class can be applied to your projects rightaway with immediate visible gains in productivity and customer satisfaction.
Our 2 days PMI-ACP® certification-SCRUM training in Malaysia prepares participants to obtain their certification within 2 or 3 weeks. Many of our participants obtain their certification within a week of attending the 2 days of class. The program covers everything one needs to know to pass the exam along with a solid understanding of Agile best practices.
- 2 days of instructor led classroom training
- 6 months access to over 24 hours of flash based e-learning content
- Over 500 online practice questions
- iKompass PMI-ACP® course manual book
- Application and eligibility support
- Instructor support for up to 60 days after class
Who are the target audience?
- PMI-ACP® certification aspirants
- An overview of agile origin, common agile methodologies and practices
- Designed using materials from PMI® recommended list of references
- Provides the 21contact hours
To learn and understand:
- Agile evolution
- Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD and Lean
- Agile processes – Visioning, Release planning and Iteration planning
- Agile application and suitability assessment
- Differences between Agile and Traditional lifecycle
- Common misunderstanding of Agile
- PMI-ACP® exam tips and tricks
- Prerequisites and delivery method
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, Associate’s degree or Global equivalent)
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement.
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years; These months are in addition to the 12 months required in general project experience.
Delivery methods: Virtual class
-January 18-19 (Tue-Wed) virtual
-January 22-23 (Sat-Sun)
-February 22-23 (Tue-Wed), 26-27(Sat-Sun)
–March 22-23 (Tue-Wed), 26-27(Sat-Sun)