The course “Professional Management Skills” will help you understand the roles and responsibilities of a manager, and equip yourself with the necessary basic management skills. Thereby, you will be able to bring out your full potential as a manager, quickly becoming an effective right-hand man for your company’s strategy and development in Vietnam.
Are you prepared to be a good manager?
- Do you fully understand the roles and responsibilities of a manager in the company?
- Do you have basic accounting knowledge, can read and analyze the company’s financial statements, thereby understand the current situation of the company and make appropriate plans?
- As a team leader, do you know how to promote leadership, encourage and arouse the determination of employees in the group to achieve the set goals together?
- Are you fully aware and have the necessary skills in training subordinates?
- Time: 2 days
- Language: Vietnamese
- Forms of training: At the client’s company
- Training methods: Practice skills through games, group discussions, presentations, case exercises, role plays, etc.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a manager
- Master effective basic management skills
Managers, middle management staff, and Vietnamese management candidates.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.