VIRTUAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE (ONLINE) FORMAT
This program is the upgraded version of our Professional Project Management Program to accommodate PMI®’s new content outline and approach.
WEEKDAY CLASS: 5 Days (35 Contact Hours)
The Project Economy will only get stronger every single day. In any sector, in any parts of world. Those who deliver thrive.
Project Management Fast Track workshop program is developed to assist professionals or practitioners (both with and without project experiences or background) to identify project management environment and managing project in line with the latest Edition of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.
With the new PMBOK® Guide approach that covers predictive (waterfall), adaptive (agile), and hybrid project management approaches – this program offers a comprehensive knowledge, tools, and practices that enable any project professionals in better understanding, planning, and delivering their project objectives. By going through the project management body of knowledge step-by-step, the course discusses an integrated approach that balances the theories, methods and practices in managing project.
This workshop offers a new reliable approach in managing projects with different complexity by combining the practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills.
Other than the benefits of learning the project management knowledge and practices, with our approach, participants will have common project management language with other PM professionals from all around the world.
This workshop also uses the outline of PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Preparation by combining the practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Have the knowledge to apply predictive, adaptive, and hybrid project management approaches suit to their projects.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM® or PMP®
- All in all, participants will be able to manage their project(s) and achieve the objectives well whilst doing it in a professional-and-structured way.
-Vallery online learning system developed by Accoladia Group
-Other supporting platforms for discussions, games, etc.
Manager, Project Manager, Future/Upcoming Project Manager, Project Team Member or any professionals who wished to pass CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) or PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam.
Please contact us for more information.