Psalms Music aims to give the neighbourhood a music centre that will provide good quality music education and development for the children living in the area.
- We want to create a climate in which the students can experience continuous musical, intellectual, and emotional growth
- foster the growth of the students in such a way that they become independent learners
- bring the joy of making music to the students.
Teaching to play a musical instrument is not just about learning music. It is an opportunity to enhance and expand other life’s other skills:
- good communications via expression
- patience through perseverance; and
- confidence with practice, and finding joy in sharing.
- MUSIC FOR LEISURE (Ukulele, cajon, Harmonica)
- CONTEMPORARY MUSIC COURSES(Drum, Acoustic Guitar/Electrical Guitar, Pop Piano, jazz Piano, Contemporary Vocal)
- INSTRUMENTAL COURSES(Piano, Violin, guitar)
- MUSIC THEORY
- PRE-SCHOOL MUSIC
Please contact us for more information.
More courses from this trainer
May you like Courses