Robot Framework: Keyword Driven Acceptance Testing Training Course
The Robot Framework is an open-source test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). It uses keywords to abstract the details of a test, conveying the intent rather than the nuts and bolts. The core framework is implemented in Python and can be run on Jython (JVM) and IronPython (.NET). Robot Framework was orginally developed by Nokia.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to write a set of test cases and a test suite, then execute the tests on a demo application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Robot Framework’s keyword-driven testing approach and tabular test data syntax to write and execute tests.
- Use consistent syntax to compose new keywords from existing ones.
- Carry out Gherkin-style Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tests (similar to Cucumber).
- Generate and interpret Report and Logs to troubleshoot failures in the tested application.
- Integrate Robot Framework with Selenium for testing web applications.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : robotframework
Duration :14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
– Experience with software testing
– Programming experience in any language is helpful but not required
– Software test engineers
Fees : 63214 THB(Price per participant)
Venue : Regus, Bangkok
Overview of Robot Framework
Setting up the Testing Environment
Installing and Configuring Robot Framework
Writing Test Cases in Robot Framework
Working with Web Elements
Executing Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Tests
Implementing End to End Test Automation on Web Applications Using Selenium
Creating Custom Libraries and Keywords Using Python
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
Please enter input field