This Ruby Programming course is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge to develop and maintain Ruby programs.
Ruby is a high level Interpreted, Object Oriented, rapid development language deployed in many scenarios in the modern world.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will learn to declare variables and initialise them, construct expressions with arithmetic, logical and relational operators, manipulate text using regular expression and many other fundamental skills.
- Delegates should have a basic understanding of programming before attending this course.
- Who Should Attend this Programming Training Course?
- This course is recommended for programmers who need to write or maintain scripts in Ruby and projects based on Ruby.
Dates: Wed 16th Jun 2021 to Fri 18th Jun 2021 (3 days, 9:00 to 17:00)
DELIVERY METHOD: Online Instructor-Led
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Administration and Course Materials
- Course Structure and Agenda
- Delegate and Trainer Introductions
Session 1: Introduction to Ruby
- What is Ruby?
- What is it used for?
- Installing Ruby
- Ruby Basics
Session 2: Ruby Language Elements
Please contact us for more information.