Sandee Language School offers 3 levels of Thai Language Course:
First Level ED Visa: Level 1, Elementary Level
- Vowels and Consonants (Phonetics and Pronunciation)
- This level fouses on the basics of learning Thai Language. Students will be able to familiarize themselves with the sounds and tones being used.
- Duration: 120 hours
Second Level ED Visa: Level 2, Intermediate Level
- Comprehension and Sentence Structure
- This level focuses on understanding the structure of words and sentences. Students are able to form simple sentences in Thai Language.
- Duration: 150 hours
Third Level ED Visa: Level 3, Advanced Level
- Conversational and Complex Sentence Formation
- This level focuses on using Thai Language in complex sentence structures. Students are able to correctly use Thai Language in their daily lives.
- Duration: 190 hours
Please contact us for more information.
More courses from this trainer
May you like Courses