SAP Business Suite 7 for End Users Training Course
SAP Business Suite is a collection of integrated business applications for managing a company’s financials, logistics, human resources, and other business areas. It has as its backbone, SAP ERP, and includes other foundational components such as: SAP Financials, Human Capital Management, Logistics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at end users who wish to understand SAP Business Suite 7 and operate its prominent features to better manage a cross-functional organization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Navigate SAP Business Suite 7’s UI.
- Understand the difference between SAP Business Suite and other SAP packages.
- Understand the relationship between SAP Business Suite’s foundational components.
- Carry out common operations inside SAP Business Suite’s foundational components.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : sapbs7
Duration: 21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of organizational business functions
– No previous SAP experience is required
– SAP end-users
Fees : 304860354 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
What is SAP Business Suite?
The Relationship between SAP Business Suite and Other SAP Systems
Overview of SAP Business Suite’s Features and Modules
Navigating SAP Business Suite
Understanding SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Working with SAP Financials
Working with SAP Human Capital Management
Working with SAP Logistics
Working with SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Working with SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Working with SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Working with SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE