SAP BW (Business Warehouse) for Analysts Training Course
SAP Business Warehouse (BW) is a model-driven data warehousing application for integrating, transforming, consolidating, cleansing, and storing data. SAP BW’s high-performance infrastructure is based on the SAP NetWeaver ABAP platform.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at analysts who wish to use SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP Business Intelligence (BI) to organize, evaluate and interpret critical business data.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how SAP Business Warehouse (BW) ties in with other SAP systems.
- Use SAP Business Warehouse (BW) to grapple large amounts of data from different sources.
- Apply Business Intelligence (BI) techniques to make better business decisions.
- Migrate complicated Excel spreadsheet data to the more efficient SAP Business Warehouse (BW) centralized database.
- Resolve inconsistencies in data that is sourced from multiple stores.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : sapbw
Duration: 28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– Experience analyzing business data
– A basic understanding of data warehousing concepts
– Knowledge of various business applications
– Business Analysts
– Data Analysts
– Business managers
– Business planners
Fees : 406480472 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
What is a Business Warehouse (BW)?
What is Business Intelligence (BI)
Overview of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
How SAP BW Ties in with Other SAP Systems (SAP ERP, etc.)
Overview of SAP’s ABAP Language
Setting up the Working Environment
Overview of the SAP BW Dashboard
How Data Flows in SAP BW
Understanding Data Mining in SAP BW
Case Study: Tackling Excel Table Data Nightmares
Planning out a Data Strategy
Acquiring Data from Multiple Data Sources
How Data is Read, Written and Stored
Staging Data in SAP BW
Transforming Data in SAP BW
Transferring Data in SAP BW
Distributing Data to Different BI Systems
Generating Reports in SAP BW
Understanding Data Modeling
Managing a Data Warehouse
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE