SAP BW (Business Warehouse) for Developers Training Course
SAP BW (Business Warehouse) is a model-driven data warehousing application for integrating, transforming, consolidating, cleansing, and storing data. SAP BW’s high-performance infrastructure is based on the SAP NetWeaver ABAP platform and serves as a development platform for creating data warehouses, managing data, generating reports and developing analytics applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use ABAP to build data oriented applications in SAP BW.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing.
- Write clean, well-structured ABAP code oriented at data management.
- Model complex data flows and queries.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : sapbwdev
Duration: 14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of data warehousing concepts
– ABAP programming experience
– Application architects
Fees :203240236 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
- What is data warehousing?
- Overview of SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- What is SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming)?
- Preparing the Development Environment
- Accessing SAP BW
- ABAP syntax
- Creating a simple application
Working with Data
- Understanding Dataflows
- Understanding and executing queries
- Using ABAP for querying
- Working with ABAP objects
- Designing and implementing a Layered Scalable Archictecture (LSA)
- Acquiring data
- Staging and modeling data
- Understanding Corporate Memory
- Data distribution and data analysis
Developing a Data Application
- Gathering requirements
- Querying data
- Generating reports
- Integrating with other SAP applications
Testing the Application
- Debugging the Application
- The importance of programming style
- Writing code that is readable and maintainable
- Tightening queries
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE