SAP OpenText StreamServe Training Course
OpenText StreamServe is “customer communications management” software for processing and delivering highly personalized documents in paper and electronic formats. The software integrates well with ERP software such as SAP.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at persons who wish to use OpenText StreamServe within their SAP document-driven business processes to improve the efficiency of document management and distribution.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between OpenText StreamServe and SAP Document Presentment.
- Install the necessary SAP add-ons to use OpenText StreamServe.
- Use OpenText StreamServe to enhance the creation, modification, control and distribution of documents.
- Adapt documents for different types of destination media (email, SMS, web, printers, fax, etc.).
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : opentextstreamserve
Duration: 21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– Experience with document management
– Document managers
– SAP users who need to output and distribute documents to customers and partners
Fees : 304860354 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
Overview of OpenText StreamServe Features
OpenText StreamServe vs SAP Document Presentment
Setting up the Environment
Working with Data
Working with Different SAP Document Formats
Working with Destination Media
Optimizing Postal Content
Automating Output and Communication
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE