SAP S/4 HANA SD (Sales and Distribution) Training Course
SAP S/4 HANA (On-Premise or Cloud) is a business suite that runs on top of SAP’s database system and in-memory computing platform, SAP HANA. SAP SD (SAP Sales and Distribution) is a core functional module for managing the Sales Lifecycle of an organization’s goods and services.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at persons who wish to optimize how they manage the sales orders, shipping, billing, and invoicing of their organization’s goods and services.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : saps4hanasd
Duration: 21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– An understanding of supply chain management concepts with SAP
– Knowledge of the Sales Business Process
– Persons in charge of sales and distribution functions within an organization.
Fees : 304860354 VND(Price per participant)
Venue : Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower, Vietnam
Overview of SAP S/4 HANA
Overview of SAP S/4 HANA SD (Sales and Distribution)
Overview of SAP Simple Logistics
Navigating the UI
How Data is Organized
SAP Activate Best Practices
Working with Sales Processes
Managing Master Data
Monitoring and Sales Analytics
Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Execution
Sales Process in SAP S/4HANA
Customizing Sales Documents
Managing Data Flow
Setting up Business Partners
Working with Outline Agreements
Setting Up Material Determination
Setting up Free Goods Determination
Setting up Pricing
Setting up Billing
Interfacing Between Sales and Financial Accounting
Integrating SAP S/4 HANA SD with Other Modules
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE