SoapUI for API Testing Training Course
SoapUI is the most widely-used open source API testing tool for SOAP and REST APIs. It offers SOAP Web Services functional testing, REST API functional testing, WSDL coverage, message assertion testing and test refactoring.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants learn how to test web services using SoapAPI. We discuss how API testing can resolve some of the shortcomings of UI and unit based testing. The training includes practice sessions and an API test suite development project.
By the end of the training, participants will have a firm idea of when to implement API testing, how to explore and access APIs, how to carry out different types of testing on both SOAP and REST based APIs, and how to bring their work together into an integrated, automated test suite.
Format of the Course
- An instructor-led course that includes an introduction to API testing, its tools and processes, and a hands-on SoapUI based test suite development project.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Course Details :
Course Code : soapui
Duration: 21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Workday courses take place between 09:30 and 16:30
– Knowledge of web APIs such as REST or SOAP.
– Software testing experience.
– QA engineers
– Testers and test developers involved in testing software and web service APIs
Fees : 94820 THB(Price per participant)
Venue : Regus, Bangkok
- API testing vs Unit testing and UI testing
Overview of Protocols
- SOAP, REST, HTTP, JMS, AMF and JDBC
Overview of SoapUI Features
Project Types in SoapUI
- SOAP projects
- REST projects
- Generic projects
Creating a Project
Importing a Project
Exploring Your Application APIs with Fiddler and Postman
Simulating and Mocking Web Services
Creating and Executing Functional Tests
Creating and Executing Regression Tests
Creating and Executing Load Tests
Security Testing with SoapUI
Carrying out Compliance Testing
Database Testing with SoapUI
Multi-Layer Test Automation with Selenium
Extending Test Coverage
Working with SoapUI Plugins
Automating Your SoapUI Tests
SoapUI Integration with Jenkins
End-to-End Test Automation
API Testing Best Practices
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE