This intensive 2-day Social Media Marketing and Branding workshop provides a realistic hands-on setting for beginners to embark on a Social Media Marketing and branding journey. Peppered with case studies and practical both local and international, role-playing scenarios, and hands-on activities, delegates will learn how to create, grow, and measure Social Media Marketing campaigns and manage their brand. Throughout the course, delegates will also be equipped with a rigorous step-by-step process in creating, managing, sustaining and measuring their Social Media Marketing and branding efforts.
By the end of this Social Media marketing course, you will be able to:
- Understand how latest social media marketing trends works
- Get to grips with the different social platforms; their benefits and weakness
- Deepen your knowledge of the evolving social media trends and developments
- Expose to the best practices for branding and marketing
- Increase your return on investment as part of marketing efforts
- Optimise your existing social media marketing activities with the right tools
- Monitor and measure your social media efforts
- Create a social media marketing plan for your business
Who Must Attend:
VPs and Marketing directors, PR directors, Marcom directors, social media managers, community managers, bloggers, digital marketing executives, PR executives, account managers, account executives, and anybody who needs to use social media to attract customers and prospects, cultivate leads, deepen customer relationships, increase brand awareness, improve public perception and drive sales.
Date: 24 June 2021 to 25 June 2021
Time: 9.am to 5.00 pm
Mode of Training: Online
Please contact us for more information about the courses.