SAIDI Graduate School of OD, as a graduate institute, uses the professional experience of learners who occupy key positions in education, government, community, church, industry and business as a basis and focus for acquiring graduate and postgraduate degrees. The institute provides the curriculum design to working professionals who apply the concepts and principles of organization development in the organization to which they belong.
SAIDI graduates have turned up in key roles in corporate, government, academe, social and religious organizations in the Asia-Pacific region, a testament to the school innovative approach. Its CHED-recognized and approved programs have continued to be the standard for an open learning and learner-centered framework.
Companies who have had to work with HR professionals and Organization Development Consultants may be pleasantly surprised to know that many of them earned their graduate degrees from SAIDI.
Master of Arts in Organization Development (OD)
Master of Arts in Instruction Development & Technology (ID&T)
Doctor of Philosophy in Organization Development (OD)
Continuing Education Programs
- Strategic Management Program (2nd run)
- Leadership Development Program (3rd run)
- Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Program
- Strategic Management Program
- Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management Program
- Leadership Development Program (2nd run)
- Strategic Human Resource and Organization Development Program
- Leadership Development Program
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.