Standard Pronunciation course by Aten English
Standard pronunciation of 44 syllables in the IPA international phonetic chart, helping you to read, listen and write correctly, regardless of whether you already know the word or not.
Lazy pronunciation technique teaches how to swallow sounds, connect sounds, drop sounds, change sounds… so that English speaking becomes “Westernized” naturally.
Listening: Even if native speakers speak at a fast speed, you still understand more than 60% of the content, watch TV shows, watch movies, and still understand well without vietsub.
English speaking intonation has accents in the right place, suitable for expressions, and naturally puts emotions into sentences.
Building a solid foundation to create momentum for international certification exams such as ielts, toeic, toefl…
Want to learn English but don’t know where to start?
- Pronunciation with Vietnamese accent: The intonation is less attractive because of the pronunciation in the Vietnameseized style
- Highlight the incorrect sentence, put stress in the wrong word and sentence
- Meet new words and don’t know how to pronounce them, hear new words but can’t write them down
- Poor vocabulary memory, long-term memory and forgetfulness when learning new words
- Speaking English is not clear, listeners do not understand
- The core reason is that you have not studied, or have not learned the correct pronunciation, learned the wrong pronunciation method
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.
Courses from same Trainer
More courses from this trainer
Other Courses you may be interested in
May you like Courses