Our corporate training is not a dry academic approach to learning. Instead, it’s provided in the English language by the CEO, a person with many years of ‘hands on’ practical business experience. There is not an over-emphasis on the fine points of English. Rather, stress is placed on the Form, Substance, and Style of various key elements taught in a module. This is especially important for some modules such as with Business Presentations and Public Speaking, Written Business Communications, and Leadership.
Students learn not only how to do a task, but when to do it, and why it’s done.
- Goals and Objectives
- Business Presentations and Public Speaking
- Reports and Flow Charts
- Time Management
- Understanding Commercial Agreements
- Financial Tools for Non Accountants (Budgets and Cash Flows)
- Winning Negotiator
- Written Business Communications
- Strategic Planning, Business Plans/ Feasibility Studies
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.
Courses from same Trainer
More courses from this trainer
Other Courses you may be interested in
May you like Courses