Stata: Beginner to Advanced Training Course
Stata is an open source general-purpose software package written in C. With Stata, users can analyze large data sets for use cases such as economics, sociology, biomedicine, etc.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data analysts who wish to analyze large data sets with Stata.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create statistic models for predicting key interest variables and events.
- Generate descriptive visualizations, summary tables, frequencies, and more.
- Manage and structure large databases, ready for data analysis.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Online Price per participant: 203240236 VND
Duration : 14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- A basic understanding of data science
- Data Analysts
Stata and Big Data
- What is Stata?
- Stata syntax and commands
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Stata
Databases and Data
- Opening and clearing databases
- Compressing databases
- Importing and exporting databases
- Viewing, describing, and summarizing raw data
- Using tabulations and tables
- Working with distributional analysis
- Implementing variables for data manipulation
- Saving data
- Working with commands
Graphing in Strata
- Using plots, charts, and graphs
- Working with distributional analysis in graphing
- Styling and combining graphs
Statistics and Regression
- Using bivariate correlation and regression
- Working with OLS regression, logits, and probits
- Using interactive effects in regression models
Summary and Conclusion
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE