Stress Management Course by TPO Cambodia
A two-day training program to help you understand stress better and teach you techniques to cope with stress effectively in the workplace and life in general.
What is this course about?
If you would like to …
- feel less stressed and more happy and balanced
- make better decisions and be more productive
- have better relationships with family, friends and colleagues
- increase workplace morale and staff productivity
- have better workplace communications
- retain your valued employees
- help family members, friends, colleagues or clients who feel stressed
Then this course might be for you!
Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals and organizations who would like to understand and better manage stress.
Counselors, therapists, supervisors, managers, social workers, those caring for children or the elderly, nurses and other health professionals, businesspeople, human resource personnel and other staff in the private and public sectors, for whom this course was designed, will benefit from the course. Anyone joining this course will enjoy the many benefits of managing stress better!
Duration: 2 days
Dates: check our Training Calendar
Venue: TPO’s Training Room at the TPO office, Phnom Penh Thmey.
Group size: 17 participants maximum.
Cost: 150 USD per person (including all material, refreshments & lunch).
A 10% discount applies to organizations enrolling a minimum of 4 people.
Certification: can be provided to those who complete all requirements.
Enrolment: download and fill out the Training Registration Form and email it to [email protected]
Want more info? Please contact us.