The school has a real mix of international students that creates a spirit based on diversity, respect and understanding. We are at the centre of the international community we serve and take great pride in ensuring that interaction with the school is a happy and fulfilling experience for the whole family.
Our school’s mission is “High expectations of learning that inspire students to reach their full potential in a caring international community”.
We provide a rigorous education with a global perspective for students of Early Years, Primary and Secondary age that draws its strength from the National Curriculum of England, and adapts to blend with the values of Thai culture.
THE LEARNING PROGRAMME
British education with a Global Perspective in which six interlinking elements create caring, resilient individuals who can demonstrate leadership in a globalised world:
- ACADEMICS – A rigorous academic programme that incorporates the other 5 elements.
- ACTIVITIES – A range of activities to include the arts, sports, leadership and clubs.
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION – Learning outdoors in the real world. Challenges to build leadership and resilience.
- LEARNING FOR LIFE – Character education and life skills to prepare students for dealing with personal and social challenges that all young people face.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE – Empowering students to connect with others, take action and help the local community.
- GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP – Intercultural learning that allows students to connect with other cultures.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.